This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Western Governors University, also known as WGU , is a private, nonprofit, online American university based in Salt Lake City, Utah. WGU has more than 35,000 students in the United States. The university employs a competency based system along with students working online in coordination with their student mentors and taking proctored tests at local testing centers.
Most schools and Universities provide online access to their students simply because it is easier and simpler for most students. Other Universities exclusively use the internet to reach out to their students. Getting online is the easy part, but sometimes it can be difficult to find the right login page for students to access their accounts. An example would be the WGU Login page. While it is relatively easy to find the WGU website, it may take some time before you actually find a link the their login page. But you no longer have to worry about that. We are here to help you out and to make sure that you make it to the correct login page immediately. We can provide you with a link that will take you directly to the correct login page. We also have an easy to understand guide on how to login to your account. If you are still confused, you can simply follow the instructions as shown in the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your WGU account
1. First Enter the WGU Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field under USERNAME, enter your Username or your User ID
3. Next on the empty text field under PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. Make sure you check your credentials as most login pages are case-sensitive
5. Finally, click the LOGIN button to proceed to your account
Are you having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your PASSWORD.
1. Under the text field of the Password, click the link that says CAN'T ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT?
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Password. In this case you will have to enter your Username on the space provided.
3. Once you have entered in your Username and click on the NEXT button
4. You will then be redirected to a page where you can answer your security question and then reset your password
Are you still having trouble logging in? No worries, simply contact WGU directly and get help with your WGU Login:
1-866-903-0110 6am-Midnight (MT) Mon-Fri
firstname.lastname@example.org 10am-7pm Sat-Sun
BY PHONE: toll-free 1-877-435-7948
For Technical Support: Option 2
For Student Services: Option 7, then 2
Monday through Friday 6 am to Midnight Mountain Time
Saturday through Sunday 10 am to 7 pm
General contact information:
Western Governors University
4001 South 700 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
Local phone: 801-274-3280